Monday 6 April 2015

Inhospitable Memories


When something happends around you
Something that makes you recover all that inhospitable memories.
It reminds you of a time not long ago
Where youre dreams were killed
Where they buried you alive in some empty hollow.
The memories, they come like the fire.
You cannot run from that memories,
You cannot get rid of it.
They all surround you in the most terrifying way.
The way you feel. The way it makes you feel like.
I run from it. I'm running from it.
Still the weight is attached to my shoulders.
They say, and scream, and bring me reasons
Reasons that would make me free.
I am free. Still I'm not free at all.
I may now do as I want. As I need. As I Always needed.
You broke my heart. You killed me.
Now your memories stab me in my back as your love did.
The memories of that morbid love come alive
A love that left so many, so many scars
That you doubt if the will ever go away.
I still wonder to myself. As more that I wonder
More I feel the answer will be no.
It should not have been this way. Still
it could not be another way.
This deagraded history
It seams like it'll never come to na end.
But there is an only road
And I'm following it.
I'll follow it untill the end of this pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment