Sunday 26 April 2015

I Am Alive

I won't lie to myself. It's stupid.
There is still you somewhere inside of me.
But it's no longer something I can have
I can't do this do myself anymore.
Hurt me. Cut me. Kill me
I won't get into my hell again.
Because I know how difficult it was
Just to decide, that I would try to get out of it.
And only I do know
How it was when I just couldn't get out of it.
I just wish that you knew nobody is all alone.
As you Always said you were.
I found somewhere to hold. And the way of not falling again.
You may find it too. So you'll can survive.
I've turned into a blade. And there is nothing I can't pass through.
But I'm still thinking about what has become of you.
Because, although it was killing me,
How many times did I do everything to make you feel well?
My hell is still in here.
But I found someone who takes me out of it.
So now,
Where am I?
Everyone has a chance. Everyone can start again.
There, at this place, only one thing is beautiful.
Sadness. In the most pure sense of it.
You have to understand that I can't bear to go there
I can't come back there anymore.
I have dreams that save me.
I'm dreaming.
And I will never stop dreaming.
I live this way now. And this is how I wanna live
Forever.
I have so many things to live for.
I have a person to live for.
I have a person to think about.
And this person makes me see
I'm alive.


No comments:

Post a Comment