Friday 20 February 2015

Wrong Chemistry

And then, you hear the song of it. Again.
You could not see it coming
So, all of a sudden
You brake.
You fall to he floor, yes you fall to fast.
You don't really want to suffer
It could not be.
When you realize all that is lost,
All that you always saw getting lost.
Sadness. Anguish. Prision.
You have a choice now.
You didn't have it before.
I know. But instead of planning the future,
Your past, it does not leave you.
An empty chest, such deep sacars.
It won't leave you. I see you trying.
I've been Strong, I've been trying so hard,
But not for much longer.
My walls are braking.
 You have broken my walls for such a long time.
Memories from another life haunt me.
They hit me on my face.
You've Always been through so much, darling
The time is close now.
I'm weak, too weak for all that.
I don't have him to save me anymore. He left.
All that vanished.
Like the moon of every night that we shared
It was not supposed to be this tough,
It could not be.
I am going alone, and for now
Making it on my own.
They try to help me. No one does it really.
The silence kills. The music suffocates me.
So where did we go in the end?
Thoughts of what could have been
Of everything. Thoughts of everyday.
You wonder why forever? Why always forever?
Why the craving for living?
Why the craving for surviving?
I want something. I cannot have it.
It should have stopped me.
I'd rather yes.
Wrong, wrong chemistry.

No comments:

Post a Comment